first time at Gunnersville

Places to stay, best ramps, etc
iteach72

first time at Gunnersville

Postby iteach72 » Thu Jul 15, 2010 8:03 am

ole school teacher volunteers to have a Virginia: JR. B.A.S.S. Federation Nation Chapter as an extracurricular activity team in the county's high school and middle schools: - Team is very active - not only fishes every weekend all year but does lots of community service and conservation projects- for more information about us "google" Orange County High School Jr. B.A.S.S. Federation Nation, VA.
Kids must maintain: excellent behavior, good grades-excellent grades, excellent school attendance in order to fish.
I'm coming to Gunnersville State park ramp - July 24 to fish Fisher's of Men Legacy, with two very deserving youth
I want to make this an experience of a life time for them and my self.
Can anyone give me information regarding "What to look out for safety wise - shallow channels - unmarked hazards- "lake Knowledge"
But also very important: Can you help us with some "online prefishing tips" - where to go, what to use - some lats/longs for brush piles, deep points etc. Any Help Will Be Greatly Appreciated.iteach72

Private message

jameswh0

Re: first time at Gunnersville

Postby jameswh0 » Thu Dec 01, 2011 5:17 pm

I'm heading that way as well and was wondering about good (primitive would be nice) tent campsites on the lake... any suggestions from the crowd?

Return to “Area Questions?”