Honeycomb Creek Fishin

About how to Bass fish this lake
Vision

Honeycomb Creek Fishin

Postby Vision » Fri Apr 06, 2012 4:35 pm

OK tell me about Honeycomb creek and Goat Island ? good fishing in that area? thinking also running up to Marker 355 those islands in that area ?
Mike

16' Vision
Merc 135
Quicksilver Laser II 23P

Solidox

Re: Honeycomb Creek Fishin

Postby Solidox » Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:18 pm

Jason has videos somewhere of honeycomb. I like the bank along 431 starting at about the cliffs people jump off of up towards the bridge and an underwater point in the NW corner, I think people call it pumpkin hollow. As for marker 355 and the islands, there are TONS of good spots all around those, just watch out for the stump going back into there from that marker/bouy...
`·.¸¸´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·...¸><(((º>

Vision

Postby Vision » Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:13 pm

OK i will look for the Video, yeah i looked at the islands near 79 bridge on Google Earth it is looked good to me so i thought i will have to try that. wasn't sure where to begin on Honeycomb didn't see any features some the satellites that told me yep there is bass there, but you know it has to be, it is like the place i found in the Flint river i found from Google Earth, it is an island that the channel runs up to, the other ones have shallow water around them this one has 10' of water so i figured i would find one there, but i think the cold front had other ideas.
Mike

16' Vision
Merc 135
Quicksilver Laser II 23P

Vision

Postby Vision » Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:11 pm

Solidox wrote:Jason has videos somewhere of honeycomb. I like the bank along 431 starting at about the cliffs people jump off of up towards the bridge and an underwater point in the NW corner, I think people call it pumpkin hollow. As for marker 355 and the islands, there are TONS of good spots all around those, just watch out for the stump going back into there from that marker/bouy...

i look on the main web page and didn't find one titled Honeycomb, now one of them got close but not there. but i think it will do. thanks for the tips on the cliff and the point i will try them out. before i run up lake to the 355 marker area.
Mike

16' Vision
Merc 135
Quicksilver Laser II 23P

Solidox

Postby Solidox » Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:25 am

`·.¸¸´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·...¸><(((º>

Vision

Postby Vision » Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:44 pm

thanks for the Videos, and the map. i greatly appreciate it.
Mike

16' Vision
Merc 135
Quicksilver Laser II 23P

Jason
Site Admin

Postby Jason » Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:58 am

I love it down there. Vids 1-4 are all below the 431 Bridge, and are patterns that work all over the place down there. Video 2 should work like crazy till June in 100's of places
Thanks for participating on the http://www.fishinglakeguntersville.com/ Website.

- Jason

Return to “FLG Question?”