Baits = Crankbaits

About how to Bass fish this lake
Vision

Baits = Crankbaits

Postby Vision » Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:23 pm

wondering how many of ya'll still have any of the Bagley Balsa B-3 baits ? i bought some brand new ones since i found out bagley is back in business. i know they used to be awesome crankbaits, so i got some that will be getting wet this weekend, since you brought up the point of different looks. along with a lot of older but still fishable baits i have from years ago. read an article about that too, seems some of the good ole baits are coming back on the tournament trail.
but Jigs / Spinnerbaits / worms / Lizards / Buzzbaits and a few choice crankbaits will get thrown this weekend. new water to me so the hunt is on. there won't be any i got to use this because that has always worked in the past. i spent a lot of time on the Tenn River from Pickwick dam to I-40. and i am sure the Guntervsville lake bass hit the same baits. bought so many new toys this year i had to get another tackle box. so i plan on trying all i can before dark. :)
Mike

16' Vision
Merc 135
Quicksilver Laser II 23P

Solidox

Re: Baits = Crankbaits

Postby Solidox » Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:12 am

I have a few of these I think but hadnt ever used them yet. I really favor my 1.5's, sometimes I'll tie up a 2.5 later in the year but I've just had to much luck with the 1's...
`·.¸¸´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·...¸><(((º>

Vision

Postby Vision » Thu Apr 05, 2012 4:25 pm

i hear that... can't argue with point of what works. i was just surprised that someone bought Bagley Baits and started making the lures again. so i just had to buy some.
Mike

16' Vision
Merc 135
Quicksilver Laser II 23P

Jason
Site Admin

Postby Jason » Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:08 am

Vision wrote:wondering how many of ya'll still have any of the Bagley Balsa B-3 baits ? i bought some brand new ones since i found out bagley is back in business. i know they used to be awesome crankbaits, so i got some that will be getting wet this weekend, since you brought up the point of different looks. along with a lot of older but still fishable baits i have from years ago. read an article about that too, seems some of the good ole baits are coming back on the tournament trail.
but Jigs / Spinnerbaits / worms / Lizards / Buzzbaits and a few choice crankbaits will get thrown this weekend. new water to me so the hunt is on. there won't be any i got to use this because that has always worked in the past. i spent a lot of time on the Tenn River from Pickwick dam to I-40. and i am sure the Guntervsville lake bass hit the same baits. bought so many new toys this year i had to get another tackle box. so i plan on trying all i can before dark. :)

Bagley used to make a sinking crank bait, ;) its a good un. "Dredge"
Thanks for participating on the http://www.fishinglakeguntersville.com/ Website.

- Jason

blackhawk611

Postby blackhawk611 » Wed Feb 17, 2016 9:12 pm

thanks for the comeback one lip less i have has red eyes. :lol:
Mike Crenshaw
110 Pintlalla Place, New Market. AL.35761
cell phone 256-698-1606

Return to “FLG Question?”