What are the best times of the year for Guntersville?

About how to Bass fish this lake
Solidox

Re: What are the best times of the year for Guntersville?

Postby Solidox » Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:23 pm

jbass1311 wrote:what map do you recomend that has the most detail and gps points ?

Look at this thread ;)

I just noticed you said your staying near columbus city, I nor google maps knows where this is so those maps may not help you, they are from goosepond south.
`·.¸¸´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·...¸><(((º>

Vision

Postby Vision » Thu Apr 05, 2012 4:27 pm

Google Earth is the real deal. you get to see an aerial photo of the river/lake and where all the grass is, lining the channel..etc... then put your cursor on whatever spot you want to try and it put up the GPS info. load it into the gps, and your ready to go.
Mike

16' Vision
Merc 135
Quicksilver Laser II 23P

Solidox

Postby Solidox » Thu Apr 05, 2012 4:59 pm

Vision wrote:Google Earth is the real deal. you get to see an aerial photo of the river/lake and where all the grass was

^^ fixed :lol:

I think they have updated some of them because they have the new area where they dug out south of the browns creek launch and you can also get the gps coords on google maps by right clicking and doing the directions option...sometimes google maps load alot faster than earth for me. Dont forget bing maps either, they give you that birds eye which is nice...some areas of gm has it but not as much as bings.
`·.¸¸´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·...¸><(((º>

Jason
Site Admin

Postby Jason » Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:05 am

If you find the black slime in super shallow water it could hold a Rat bass anytime of year. Stuff should be prime by then.

also see this post viewtopic.php?f=2&t=623#p2225
Thanks for participating on the http://www.fishinglakeguntersville.com/ Website.

- Jason

Return to “FLG Question?”